Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter is here!!

Yesterday was a very snowy day, dumping about a foot of snow! Well, this morning - we woke up to this.....

In about a 12 hour period - we received another 3+ feet of snow!!! Needless to say - the kids were excited - NO SCHOOL (or work for Dave).

This was a week ago....


Yesterday afternoon...


This morning's sight...


And it's STILL snowing!!





Guess we'll be having a White Christmas after all! :)







5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kliz15 said...

Wow! That's incredible! I can't beleive how much snow can fall so quickly. Yay for a White Christmas. I want a snow day! :-) Have fun!!!! I wish I could play in the snow with you guys.
Karen

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo! What fun! Glad it's you and not me!! No, I love making snow angels, even at my old age! Thanks for the pictures and have a wonderful white Christmas. We will miss you! Hugs to all

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

Oh My!! I remember snow when I lived in Massachusetts for two years. the snow is so beautiful and it looks as though the kids love it when there's no school!
Love You ALL!!
Have a very BLESSED Christ~birth~day!
John and Cheryl

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger heidi said...

That is AWESOME! I can imagine the kids are LOVING it! Are you? Glad to see Dave was "knee deep!" That's amazing.

Maybe the kids could build a snowman for Shelbi, Maggie and Elijah! That would be a fun Christmas present! A snowman from the cousins:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home