Monday, November 24, 2008

Jordan had to research an explorer and chose Leif Erikson (go Scandanavia). Anyway, he and his partner decided to present their report in theater style....so, Jordan dressed up as Leif the Viking! PTL for cardboard, tin foil, and felt!!! :)



INGA, BEENGA BURGIN! (Jordan's personal "Leif Erikson" greeting - though I don't think it really means anything)

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Jordan, you look just like a Viking!!! I'll bet you were the star of the class doing this project! So proud of you! Keep it up. And congratulations on beating your dad in chess. You are a smartie! Love you, grandson!

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! I think I blew it. Explorers aren't really Vikings, are they? Well, you look great, anyway you look at it! Hugs to you and your siblings. . .ME

 

Post a Comment

<< Home