Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FALL is here! These pictures were taken by Dave's mom in their front yard. The kids had fun raking them into piles and then playing with them.







Thanks Grandma and Grandpa - for letting us experience a real "FALLen leaf" experience!

6 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Riva said...

Looks like fun! I wish we had leaves like that here!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This brings back memories of autumn in MN when I was a kid! Loved playing in the leaves. Still can remember the smell as I was buried by my brothers and friends. Dad and I will miss seeing this next week, but we'll see the spring flowers instead, Lord willing! Looks like so much fun. Hugs to you all. . .

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Amy is lookingforward to fall here, too- no leaves on the ground yet, but they are starting to turn! Our first "New England Fall" Already the reds and bright oranges are turning out! Looks like the kids had a blast!
Here is the new link to our blog- I had to change the address:
http://massachusetts-bernards.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Our Family said...

You all look fabulous! Sure miss having you around. How is the family. I can't believe Dave is finishing THIS MONTH! I bet you are so excited. Please tell him congratulations for us.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger heidi said...

Those are such great pictures! I love the family shot with Dave and the kids. Where were you, Kelli? That would have been a great family shot.

Thanks for sharing the Fall season with us! It's still hot, dry and brown around here.

We will experience the change of seasons through your blog, ok?

p.s. thanks for the call yesterday... sorry I missed you!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

How fun! I love the picture of Dave and the kids..
Much love to you ALL..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home