Well, it's been a while since I've updated and I am WAY behind!! We were on a 3 week vacation to Sedona, Arizona to visit my (Kelli) family, then made our way to San Diego to visit a bit more, and then my mom road tripped back to WA with me and the kids (visiting a few friends along the way), while Dave finishes out his Naval career this next month - officially retiring in March!
I have many pictures to share (once I get them downloaded), but for now - I stole this picture from my sis-in-law's blog (thanks Heidi!) to give a glimpse of the Clan in AZ and say: Hello - we're still here - more to come....


4 Comments:
no problem... glad I could help! Praying for you as you settle into life again! Love you and miss you SO MUCH!
Thank you,Kelli, for a wonderful trip and time with you and the kids on our journey from CA to WA. It was great to see your new home and all you and Dave have done already to make it YOURS. . .Soon you will feel comfortable, even with all the stairs!!So fun to be with the kids for those days, also. Love you and miss you all. We'll do our best to care for your husband in the next couple weeks. Hugs to you.
Kelli! I have been out of control with the discovery of Facebook! I need to turn off my computer for a few days!
Nice to see you back Kelli! Sounds like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home