Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I FINALLY uploaded the almost 900 pictures from our trip to Arizona and California this summer. Now the quandry is how much backlogging to actually post. Hmmmm. To start - I have just added a few random pictures and will slowly add more as I can. Guess time will just have to stand still as we reminisce.


The Family


Beth and Uncle Scott at Slide Rock, AZ


Girls (minus Maggie) celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's Anniversary


Caleb's a daddy....see his new baby dinosaur hatching in the pitcher :)


Jordan and the Megaladon at the Xango Dinosaur Museum in Utah (a spur of the moment stop on the side of the road - very cool - more pics of that to come)

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the fun memories of summer! Missing you all so much! Love you

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Mommy2TwinsX2 said...

Yeah!!!! Finally another update!! I have been checking daily to see if you have blogged anything. Can't wait to see what more is to come!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

Great pictures!
Love and miss you,
Cheryl

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli,
It was great to hear from you. I didn't know you lived here in Spokane. Are you close by? How long? I think I remember Mike and Crystal saying something about it, but nothing ever happened. I love your pictures at the top of your page you will have to help me figure something out to make my site look better.
Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home