oh, Chess is the best! I remember when I taught 1st grade, we had an awesome company come in a teach the entire school Chess. I remember one day, we had a school-wide Chess day. The entire school yard was FILLED with K-5 students playing Chess. What a great game to teach!
Tell Jordan I would love to play a game with him this summer:)) Love you all... have a great Thanksgiving!
1 Comments:
oh, Chess is the best! I remember when I taught 1st grade, we had an awesome company come in a teach the entire school Chess. I remember one day, we had a school-wide Chess day. The entire school yard was FILLED with K-5 students playing Chess. What a great game to teach!
Tell Jordan I would love to play a game with him this summer:)) Love you all... have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
<< Home