Excuse me, but did someone say....Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow??

Lethal weapon?

Or heavenly crystals?

Ahhhh, now that's more like it....
.jpg)
Old fashioned fun
.jpg)
Who knew we'd have a sledding hill off our own back porch?


Yeah - cheap fun! :)

Hold on!

Who needs a trampoline?
.jpg)
Sugar-coated Christmas

Yes, there is a street under there
HEAVY snow (this tree is about 2 1/2 stories high) - but look at what creates such a powerful sight....

This is Dave's truck, covered in soft and fluffy snowflakes ( it was like dandelion fuzz, you could blow it off)

Yep - millions of snowflakes....

This one, zoomed in from his truck window, was just 1/4" big!!! Who said there's no God?!
Some of these were barely 1/16" small! Look at the amazing detail...

Are you in AWE yet???

.jpg)





7 Comments:
Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing those! Happy New Year!
Love,
Amy
Oh, my goodness! This is absolutely incredible! I'm in awe of the wonder of these snowflakes! Amen, who wouldn't believe in a Creative God? Thank you, daughter, for sharing these with us. Sure glad the kids can have some fun out of all the snow you have gotten. Love you all so much. Have a blessed 2009. . .MOM
What a lovely walk through the snow at your house, Kelly! Those snowflakes are indeed such a lovely reminder of God's vast creativity!
those are gorgeous. amazing shots. in all the years I lived in snow I never saw them that beautifully defined. thanks for sharing.
I can't believe you got those pictures! You should frame some or something...
I wish we had a sledding hill off our porch! Having fun in WA?
Beautiful pictures!
Amazing photos! What camera are you using? That just made my day to see your blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home