Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Our little princess is now 9 year old!! Eeek! Yesterday she and I had a "Mommy-Daughter" time at....yes, the mall! With food, ice cream and shopping - it was great! ;)
We love you so much Emily - you are a beautiful girl inside and out and we pray you continue to develop in your passion for God, life, family and friends. Happy Birthday!!


We also want to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Eric!" My brother willingly shared his special day with our princess - Emily thinks that is so cool! :) Love you!





5 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Princess! Grandma and Grandpa love you, our oldest granddaughter! So happy you had a good time with your mommy last nite. We know SHE did, too! Hope you enjoyed your day today and that you will keep celebrating all week! Nine years old! WOW! See you in a couple weeks - YEAH!!!
What a beautiful princess you have there! What's it like having a 9 year old. I'm quickly approaching that age and I can only be amazed how fast time flies. What a special tribute to your daughter.
Hi, I finally found your blog again. My brain is mush right now. I love the pic of you in the backyard. Your hair looks great.
Happy Birthday Emily!
Hey! We are finally in our new house in UT. Still have lots to unpack, but we are here. Talk to you soon!
Still miss you a lot.
Post a Comment
<< Home