In the far back left corner of our yard, there is "The Grove". Now that it is Spring, it is a beautiful little cluster of trees and bushes. Here are a few pictures of it's progression from when we bought the house until now...

Winter bare

Spring is coming!

This tree has tiny little flowers all over it (they look like miniture roses)

This bush was a cluster of nasty thorns and I almost ripped it out, as I didn't want the kids to get pricked...but, I never got around to it. Well, PTL I didn't. It is a huge rose bush with beautiful plum-sized roses all over it (this picture shows it when it was only about 1/3 of the way "bloomed". Now it has HUNDREDS of roses, you can hardly see the leaves.

My peaceful grove - I love it!!


1 Comments:
Wow! I have been looking at all your upgrades and hard work--AMAZING!! You two are truly handy people! --and to have the forthsight tobe able to picture as beautiful as you have made it!! It looks like such a cheerful, loving home--with all your finishing touches! And I love "your grove" too. Very nice...now sit back, relax and enjoy it with the kids all summer long!
Post a Comment
<< Home