Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm actually growing flowers!! For those that don't know - I seem to be the "Mistress of Death" when it comes to plants - flowers actually cringe when they see me coming. ;) It's sad, because I LOVE them. Well, I have these beauties already growing in our new yard and I'm so excited to keep them alive, with help from those around me with green thumbs. It's just so nice to finally have a house that already has mature landscaping - so I can maintain, rather than nuture.






4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

you guys have been working your tails off. I know how that goes, a lot of hard work and late nights. Glad to see it looking so nice. Looks like the previous owners were letting it fall down around their ears. Hope you can enjoy the fruit of your labors this summer.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger heidi said...

Wow... I don't even know where to start!

First of all, you guys are amazing! When, I ask you, do you find time to eat and breathe? You have done an AMAZING job renovating this house. And I do think you need to start your own show called, "We did it... so can you!"

Second, your house looks beautiful! You have a great flair for decorating! I love all the little details, like the flower hangers on the curtains in the girl's closest... the color pattern in the boy's room is awesome... and your bedroom is gorgeous! I see a little bit of your mom's house decor in some of the rooms, especially the bathroom!

Third, we can't wait to visit someday! You guys seem so far away and we really miss you! Arizona will be fun this summer, but it would be nice to be "just around the corner!"

Love, Love, Love all that you have done... and we will look forward to all of the progress pictures to come! I am especially looking forward to a picture of you guys taking a nap in your cozy living room!!!

Great job!!!!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl!!! Wow!!! Y'all rock! I just love everything...I think my favorite room is the kid's bathroom, so bright and cheerful. Like me. Hee-Hee. I know it's probably been pretty stressful the last few months, but how fun to pick everything and make it all homey (I sound like a rapper) and yours! Keep posting pictures of your progress. Oh, and I saw that it took you like 2 hours to do all of those posts...thanks girl!
Hugs, Shelley

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Our Family said...

It's so beautiful! I can't wait to see all the finished products. That's so great!!!! I bet you are having the time of your life. We love you. Steven says hi to Caleb and Jess says hi to Bethany. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home