posted by Dave and Kelli @ 12:36 PM 3 comments
You are too sweet... I am so happy to do something for you! I wish it could be more. I miss you.Love to you all as you continue to make your house a home! We love you all=)
That looks so great! Maybe she can hook a sista' up! =) haha.. How are you?
Your header looks great, she rocks! Those pics are amazing. It's home and I love it here...but geez, Dallas is UGLY!Miss you, big hugs...Shelley
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
You are too sweet... I am so happy to do something for you! I wish it could be more. I miss you.
Love to you all as you continue to make your house a home! We love you all=)
That looks so great! Maybe she can hook a sista' up! =) haha.. How are you?
Your header looks great, she rocks!
Those pics are amazing.
It's home and I love it here...but geez, Dallas is UGLY!
Miss you, big hugs...Shelley
Post a Comment
<< Home