Friday, May 09, 2008

Houston....we have.....High Speed!!! Yippee!!
We're baaaack!! These next entries will be quite random, as there is 6 months worth of life to share. I tried to include some of the highlights - hope you enjoy...


Moving day - from Reno....yes, we DO have a lot of stuff!


All packed up and on the road...


Kids first day of school in Washington...


Bethany got to meet Clifford at the book fair


Taking a break from the craziness (not knowing what was coming)


**I am waiting to post pics of our house and progress because there is just SO MUCH of that to share. So enjoy our other pics and the house will come later -

6 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave & Kelli and Family,

Sorry we haven't done better to keep in touch. I hope your move went smoothly. Every time it seems that our schedule is starting to slow down, life throws us another cruve ball. Hope all is well with you. We will be in touch soon.

The Regan Family

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Like Marta said today, "They live out in the middle of nowhere!" Surely beautiful pictures, and it looks like the kids are adapting quite well. Can't wait to be able to travel up there and see this for ourselves. Love you and miss you all sooo much. Trust all will get accomplished on your house in due time. . .Praying for that! Hugs, MOM

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger heidi said...

WOW!!! I can't wait for pictures of all that you guys have been doing!!! That's going to be great! I really hope you will be able to rest soon. But, AFTER you blog!!! =)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Our Family said...

It's so great to see you again! I love all the pictures. You guys look so GREAT!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger jenni bishop said...

Beautiful pictures all the way down! It's been so nice to sort of catch up with you and your life. Your kids are adorable! 4 kids! Fun! Happy Mother's Day!!! I updated my blog today!
Love, Jenni

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about dang time! I'm so glad you're back! Your family is beautiful. If you stay long enough, I'll be inviting us for a visit.
Big Texas Hugs, Shelley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home