Bairds and Beyond
Friday, May 09, 2008
One of our first activities here was to drive the local scenery...
Stretching our legs at the Mt. Spokane Park
Looking back towards Spokane's countryside
Enjoying the beauty
Frozen in a time gone by
Now this is livin'
posted by Dave and Kelli @
10:13 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Dave and Kelli
Location:
United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Beautiful Scenery.....We cross this river on the w...
Our resident Morris the Moose - from our rental ho...
Some crazy winter fun....Yes, I actually pulled Da...
Well, it's been forever since I've been able to bl...
Well, tomorrow we begin loading our moving truck. ...
I was doing the dishes when suddenly, this "all-gr...
As we near the end of our time here in Reno, the V...
I just added another blog link to our site that yo...
I don't think I've posted this yet, although I too...
Our neighbors are out of town for the week, so we ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home