WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
4 Comments:
WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
Love,
Mom
WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
Love,
Mom
WOW - Great job, Kelli. Can't wait to see the pictures of your house project. Your friends and family will be amazed at what you and David have accomplished. I am so proud of both of you!
Love,
Mom
That is hilarious!!!! Pulling the kids on a float, with your van, in the snow! That is a picture that needs to be framed somewhere!!! So great!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home