Friday, April 11, 2008

Well, it's been forever since I've been able to blog, but I thought I'd post a quick update (sorry, no pictures) to let you know that we will be back on in about a month!! We were able to buy a foreclosure/fixer upper here in Spokane in March and have been MADLY working to get it ready for our family. We have to be out of our current rental by April 29th, so we have MUCH work and LITTLE time. Once we are in our new home, we will FINALLY have high speed internet again and I can start blogging. When that happens, be ready for some serious catch up on our new life here in Washington and the crazy experience of our own HGTV/DIYNetwork life. Make sure you have a nice big cup of coffee or anything caffeine - it's going to be quite a show! :)

See you soon!

6 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

WOOHOO!!! So excited to see a new post from you. That was awesome! Thank you for taking the time to update us via the blog. I love you, sis!

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli, I've been checking every so often and am thrilled to see you'll soon be blogging again.
You know you live much closer to your relatives now - in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. So maybe you'll come this way some day??

M and L Anderson

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

Missed you Kelli, can't wait to catch up on everything.
Praying for your strength.
Much Love to ALL,
Cheryl

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tami Allen said...

Oh my goodness! I thought I'd never hear a thing regarding the Baird family again!! I look forward to hearing all the latest from my old Dinuba friend! God Bless you all!!

Tiki (Tami, of course!)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Reinbold Family said...

Hello Kelli! It is good to hear you are all doing well in Spokane and have bought a house! Congrats!!We are still in process of all Mark's testing for the Spokane County Sheriff's Dept. We are just simply waiting on the Lord right now with our entire lives up int the air for the next year! It's a frightening place to be--but also very exciting!! Keep in touch! Maribeth Reinbold
PS Mark was up there testing when the freak snow storm it in late March--everyone was teasing him, "This is your first white Easter!" hahaha

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, daughter! Can't wait to see your pics. . .Love you and miss you terribly, but grateful that God has provided you a house that you and Dave are turning into a "home". Dad and I love you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home