Bairds and Beyond
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
BLOGGER IS HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, SO I'M UNABLE TO FINISH MY HOUSE ENTRIES RIGHT NOW, BUT SCROLL AHEAD AND SEE WHAT I'VE BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD SO FAR - MORE TO COME, SOON.
posted by Dave and Kelli @
11:08 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Dave and Kelli
Location:
United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
From the garage/family room, the view into the kit...
From the garage, you come up these steps into the ...
This is the family room above the garage, which yo...
This is the back of the house and backyard. Of co...
I just want to say thank you to my sister-in-law f...
Houston....we have.....High Speed!!! Yippee!!We'r...
Some pics from Christmas....The kids were in our c...
Enjoying the Riverfront Park in downtown SpokaneTh...
Some random pictures...We were snowed in with over...
Enjoying time at Dave's folks campsite/property......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home