What is this???

If you said a nail clipper, in a way....you are right. However, for this test, the correct answer is: a bathroom sink drain cleaner. :o)
Now, why is this the correct answer.... well, for all of you women who are like me - we try to keep our homes clean and picked up, yet they are definitely lived in, and we don't always get to the DEEP cleaning, unless it's "Spring cleaning" time. Yesterday we had our home inspected, so I was trying to be extra thorough in my cleaning and realized that I needed to work on the hard ring that had formed around the bathroom drains (and on the silver plugs). I tried a scouring pad, but no luck in getting it ALL off. I tried my fingernails, but that was no good. Then, I spotted a nail clipper and thought I'd try using the blunt end of the handle. PERFECT! It did the job in no time, and didn't leave a scratch. So.... for you ladies that do your intense cleaning as often (not) as I do :o) - try this little trick and make the job easy!


1 Comments:
Hi Kelli,
Wow, you are moving to Washington! I can't believe how fast time flies. I'd love to hear from you.
Della
Post a Comment
<< Home