Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!
Today we took another gorgeous drive into the mountains, just across the highway from our community.

It was about a 30 minute drive through dense woodlands....


Oops! Someone wasn't being careful....


...beautiful mountain views...


...meadows and vistas, as far as the eye could see.


At the top we could see the dry lake around which our community is built (it's the white patch near the top of the picture, our house is in the shadowy area just above it, at the bottom of the distant foothills).

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

There are so many great pictures... I just don't know which to comment on and I only have a minute...

SO...

Happy Happy Mother's Day! You are such a great mother, Kelli, and I am so thankful you have your 4 little ones!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was a great overview of your weekend and we were so blessed to "be a part of it" through these pics. Thank you for sharing! Glad you had a good Mother's Day with the family. . .Precious memories! Hugs to you!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! It is a wonderful location. I'm so excited you have been able to fully enjoy the area. I'm so proud of you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home