Wednesday, September 12, 2007

VACATION TIME!
Last week, we were able to spend a week in So California at a resort in L.A. (Dolphin's Cove) , just a mile from Disneyland! We had a wonderful week of swimming, crafts, Knotts Berry Farm, family, and- of course- Disneyland!!!

Our first morning started with Pop-Tarts in bed.... hey, we're on vacation! ;)

The kids on the dolphin before taking a dip -

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Thanks for posting such great pictures... way too many to comment on individually- so I'll just comment here!

I love that you were able to do so many memorable things together before your move to Washington...

It looks like you made memories to last a lifetime!

We love you all SO MUCH!

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are fabulous, Kelli! What memories you guys are creating for your children! Thank you for making our home part of your vacation time. It was so much fun to have all the cousins/grands here together! Love you all and miss you already.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Reinbold Family said...

Looks like you had fun! (Hey, what's wrong with Pop Tarts in bed anyway?!) Heard your news about Spokane--Yipee! (although I am a little jealous..hehehe) I will pray for you guys as you settle in--work,schools,church, friends. I'll be checking in from time to time!
Hugs!
Maribeth Reinbold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home