So as you can tell today was the first time I noticed your post! So silly! I looked at your blog and I can't believe how much time has gone by and how many changes have gone on. We think and pray for you all and I have been praying for you all as I write. I will keep looking for the latest and will remember you in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Caren
2 Comments:
Love it, but you are right about ten years from now. It's still hard to get our kids to want to mow the lawn!!! Love you all
So as you can tell today was the first time I noticed your post! So silly! I looked at your blog and I can't believe how much time has gone by and how many changes have gone on. We think and pray for you all and I have been praying for you all as I write. I will keep looking for the latest and will remember you in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Caren
Post a Comment
<< Home