Bairds and Beyond
Monday, August 13, 2007
Now that we know that we are heading to Spokane, I thought I'd post some pictures of the downtown area - a beautiful place!
posted by Dave and Kelli @
4:23 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Dave and Kelli
Location:
United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It's been awhile since I've blogged, but there's a...
Our Navy man in action....The rifleman in the fron...
Some miscellaneous pictures from our San Diego tri...
More Pictures of our San Diego experience...
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY EMILY!!We had a chance to celeb...
We enjoyed getting together with our good friends....
We also celebrated Em's birthday by taking her and...
No San Diego visit would be complete without a swi...
On the 4th of July, we went to Eric and Heidi's ho...
Waiting for the fireworks to startAll-American Kid...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home