HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!

This was just yesterday, right???

CHEERS!

I'm not old enough for kids....am I???

SO BLESSED!!!

Hard to believe how much time has passed, but I am so thankful for the blessings God has given me along the way! Thanks to all of you who have been a part of my "life experience" this far!!


3 Comments:
Hi Kelli!
Happy Birthday to you! Time sure is flying. I also look at my kid and am shocked. :) We can't possible be that old. ha. Anyway, I keep up on your family blog, good to see how you are all doing. Here is our family website that Dave put together.
Becky Carlsen
http://web.mac.com/supermavs17/iWeb/CarlsenCrew/Welcome.html
Oh, my word, sweetie! I'm in tears looking at my beautiful daughter, from one to . . . .!!! God certainly has been awesome to you, and to US! We love you so much and we are so grateful to be your parents. You have brought us so much joy for all these years, and I don't anticipate that ending at all. Thank you for being YOU! We love you, Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday my friend! I wish I could have sung (is that the word?) to you in person! Hugs to you!
Shelley (Pendleton)
Post a Comment
<< Home