posted by Dave and Kelli @ 1:38 PM 2 comments
I think that is the best picture... the one with Dave and Mark walking with Grandma. The smiles on their faces show that they are truely celebrating that Grandpa is now with his Savior! What a wonderful tribute and memorial for a man that obviously touched the lives of many...We love you guys!
I'm silenced for a long time as I look at a glimpse of a man I wish I knew here on earth, and with whom I now look forward to sharing eternity.To be remembered as Grandpa Koehn is remembered would be an honor.-eric
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I think that is the best picture... the one with Dave and Mark walking with Grandma.
The smiles on their faces show that they are truely celebrating that Grandpa is now with his Savior!
What a wonderful tribute and memorial for a man that obviously touched the lives of many...
We love you guys!
I'm silenced for a long time as I look at a glimpse of a man I wish I knew here on earth, and with whom I now look forward to sharing eternity.
To be remembered as Grandpa Koehn is remembered would be an honor.
-eric
Post a Comment
<< Home