Kelli's mom was able to come out for a 3 day visit this past week, while Dave was out of town for Reserves. It was so great to have here her and to show her some of our local sites. Unfortunately, we were so busy enjoying ourselves, I forgot my camera on some of our outings. But, I did manage to capture a few shots of our time at Chucky E. Cheese (thanks for treating us dad!) :) The kids had a blast, and by the looks of it, so did grandma! ;)







2 Comments:
So fun to see Grandma out and about with all of you! She's a spunky little Grandma now!
So glad you were able to have so much fun with your mom!
p.s. thanks for the plates, Kelli! The kids love them!
Thank you, Kelli and Dave, for the opportunity to spend time with the grands -and you, Kelli. Had a ball! They kept me so busy, I didn't have time to think! Love you all soooo much! Thanks again.
Post a Comment
<< Home