Thursday, August 31, 2006






On Aug. 16, we met Jordan and Emily's Kindergarten teacher and her husband (Matt and Sara Satterfield) for dinner in Tahoe. They now live on the other side of Tahoe, so we have a beautiful "half way" point for get togethers (Sara is due with baby #1 in February!). Emily was especially in heaven, as she loves Mrs. Satterfield! After dinner, we walked to the beach and the kids had fun running from the water (although they did NOT stay dry). Thanks Matt and Sara - for a fun reunion!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Satterfield said...

I'm excited to have made it on your web-site!! Matt and I had a great time too. I love the picture of the kids in the sand. Adorable!! Let us know when you want to get together again sometime. I hope soon, I love it up there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home